Every morning you can enjoy the breakfast Auberge Catalane prepares for its guests. This is available from 7:30 to 9:30 in the dining room on the ground floor.
The Auberge Catalane wants your stay to be as satisfactory as possible, so its breakfast includes foods that will help you complement your energy and nutritional needs, depending on the activity you want to do (*):
- Dried sausage (white, black, ham)
- Cheeses (always 4 varieties)
- Home-made cake or pudding
- Croissants and chocolate croissants
- Sunflower seeds
- Pumpkin seeds
- 3 kinds of bread (fresh from the bakers, sliced and oven-baked)
- Fresh orange juice
- Home-made lemonade
- Green, black or rooibos tea
- Home-made jams with little sugar (two varieties)
(*) FOODS RECOMMENDED FOR THEIR FUNCTION, ACCORDING TO THE NUTRITIONIST NÚRIA ARAGÜES
Here is a brief description of the best foods for your needs or for the activity you want to do, some of which are always available in our breakfasts.
- Dried fruit
- Rye, oat, wholemeal breads
- Milk and yoghurts
- Fresh vegetables
- Sunflower and pumpkin seeds
- Green tea, ginger with lemon
- Beetroot juice with mint
- Cucumber, raw spinach
- Strawberries, blueberries, blackberries
- Fresh ginger
- Yoghurt and kefir
- Kiwi, orange and strawberries
- Green leaf vegetables and germinates
- Dried fruit
The dinners at the Auberge
Local Catalan cuisine
On Friday and Saturday nights we offer a dinner menu that varies daily and seasonally. You can see it each morning in reception, for you to reserve if you wish.
Dinner is served in the dining room on the ground floor from 19:30 to 21:00 hours.
The menu consists of a first course, a second course, dessert, bread, water, a glass of house wine or beer or a soft drink.
Daily menu (example)
Toast topped with roast vegetables and home-made anchovies
T-bone steak with gruyere, cheddar, manchego and roquefort cheese sauce
Home-made dessert of the day